Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?
MyAlloys are proud to be a family run business based in Basingstoke, established in 2008. Originally concentrating on alloy wheel refurbishments we are currently under going a major expansion plan to become alloy wheel specialists offering services such as alignment, new wheels and tyres, valve replacements etc.
Our Team are part of our extended family, we don’t have a high turn over of staff with some members being with us for over 10 years. This job security and loyalty provides the company with a wealth of knowledge and experience making us stand out for those around us.
Due to our rapid expansion we are currently looking for a range of new Team members. Please see below for specific job specs…but if you think you have something special you can offer us that isn’t mentioned let us know by emailing [email protected] with a cover letter and your CV. We are always open to ideas!
Powder Coater Trainee – Full Time
All Team Members must be able to:-
- Deliver first class service and time management
- Work on your own and as part of a team with a positive approach and upbeat energetic and professional manner
- Have pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Adhere to the Company’s Policy & Procedures at all times
- Comply with reasonable instruction Supervisors and the Board of Directors
- Wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance
- Be available for work at the times specified by the Company
- Have strong communication skills
Working at MyAlloys offers:-
- Full and ongoing internal training for all aspects of the position.
- External training provided where appropriate (e.g Manual handling, first aid etc)
- Uniform (After completion of probationary period)
- Free on site parking
- Free hot refreshments
- Company Pensions
- Profit Share Bonus scheme
- 28 days holidays
- Staff Discounts
- Staff well being scheme
Clean drivers licence preferred but not essential for all roles, it would be required at a later date to progress through the company.
To apply for any of the jobs please email your up to date CV and a cover letter introducing yourself to [email protected].
(Any applications received without a CV and cover letter or sent to the wrong email will be dismissed!).